From Design to Installation
At Diversified Energy, we’re seasoned pros when it comes to gas system design and installation. Whether you’re building a new home or remodeling your existing one if you’re considering upgrading to propane for your energy needs you’ve come to the right place if you’ve come to Diversified Energy.
We can set up propane gas for your stove, grill, wood stove, water heater or indoor or outdoor fireplace. You can choose from products manufactured by leaders in their respective industries, such as Kozy Heat and Majestic for fireplaces, Broilmaster and Wilmington for grills, and Legendary Lighting for outdoor wall and lawn lighting fixtures.
New construction and remodels are perfect when you wish to install a new water heater, gas fireplace, or propane storage tank. If you’re planning your project, NOW is the time to talk to Diversified Energy about propane products, installation and service.
With Diversified Energy, you won’t have to worry about a thing: our local experts offer knowledge of layout and installation of various systems, and professional installers follow all local and state codes and safety guidelines and complete all installations in a timely manner while maintaining the utmost professionalism throughout. We even secure all applicable permits for you!
What’s more, safety is our primary concern: we ALWAYS check for leaks and adjust pressure as needed to ensure the safest and most efficient operations of your propane products.
So, whether you’re a homeowner or a home builder, know that you can count on the experts at Diversified Energy to get the job done–no worries!
Why Propane Gas?
If you haven’t fully committed to propane use, take a moment to consider the benefits while you’re building or remodeling:
- Affordability – at half the cost of electricity, propane just makes sense!
- Efficiency – water in a propane-powered water heater heats up in much less time than an electric one; also, propane furnaces last anywhere from five to 10 years longer than electric heat pumps
- Dependability – when you lose power, any electric appliance is out of service–NOT so with propane. You can continue to cook and keep your house warm when you have propane-fueled products
- More Warmth…For Less – a propane heating system generates warmer air–about 20 percent warmer than electric units, meaning that it takes less time and less money to heat your air on a cold winter’s night
- Environmentally Safe – if you’re looking to go green, the grass is NOT greener on the other side; when it comes to propane, there’s simply no fuel that’s cleaner burning or more environmentally friendly.
- Home Grown – according to the National Propane Gas Association (NPGA), 90% of the propane used in the U.S. is produced in the U.S.!
Your #1 Propane Gas Company
Diversified Energy currently serves more than 25,000 customers throughout NC and PA and we’re ranked 31st among U.S. propane retailers in terms of retail gallons. We’re industry leaders when it comes to professional technicians and customer service. We’ve continued to provide quality contractors and excellent products in the propane industry for nearly 20 years.
We install both above- and underground propane storage tanks–from 120- to 1,000-gallon tanks for residential use. If you’re involved in new construction or a major remodel, now’s the time to put in one of our tanks. Sign up for our watchdog service and never be without the propane you need to power your life!
Contact one of our Local Service Centers in North Carolina or our Mount Joy/Manheim, PA location to sit down and discuss how we can help meet your new construction or remodeling needs. Together, we can map out plans to make your upcoming project and your switch to propane gas a total success.
Diversified Energy is truly your ONE-STOP SHOP for all of your propane needs.